Secretarial services have been given a new perspective in the corporate world. It just doesn’t comprise of filing and corresponding but also the compliance of statutory and legal issues which forms the foundation of any company.
Under secretarial service, we advise organisations on legal aspects of various transactions which helps them to make well informed and appropriate business decisions as well as we complete their required statutory compliances.
- Incorporation of companies, private, public, Section 8. Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association of Companies etc. as best suited to the business
- Advising on out-bound investments and in-bound investments
- Advisory on setting up Companies outside India
- Establishing branch office, liaison office, project office or other similar outlets in India by a foreign entity;
- Advisory and opinions on Companies Act, 2013 and Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA)
- Preparation & filing of statutory forms etc. with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) with respect to Private and Public Companies, LLPs etc., as per applicable corporate events
- Drafting of Agreements like Incorporation agreement, Technical/Foreign Collaboration, Shareholders’ & Promoters’ Agreement, ESOP agreement, etc.
- Advice on regular foreign exchange transactions
- Filing with Reserve Bank of India